Friday, July 10, 2009

I told you guys I was gonna upload a photo of the skirt I ordered once I got it. It came last Monday but I havent had the time to blog about it so here it is.

Photobucket
Photobucket


The second picture is how the sides are originally supposed to look. But it can also look couture by unfolding the pockets and making them look like fans. Pretty neat in my opinion. Sorry for the resolution of the 2nd pic. The lighting inside my room was just really bad. Haha.

Anyway, the skirt is from Poison Berry which I absolutely love. Their skirts are really young and fresh. I like them cause they're all so bright with splashes of color. Poison Berry has the perfect skirt for every kind of teen, may you be fun, perky, rebellious, etc.

Photobucket


All of PB's skirts scream F U N. Definitely not for people who want to hide from the limelight and be wallflowers.

Some skirts I found really cute:

Photobucket

This is FLIP. I wanted to get this but it was already sold out :'( Too bad so sad.

Photobucket

This one on the other hand is GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN. Adorable!!

If you're interested in buying a piece, go to their website now at http://poisonberrymanila.multiply.com :)

1 comment:

The Name is Rachel said...

Hi Trisha! This is Rachel of Poisonberry. Thank you for your post featuring PB! I'd like to add your photo in our INTO THE STREETS album if that's okay with you. :)

Thanks again!