Friday, July 3, 2009

Photobucket


I went for the gangster look today. I got inspired by Son Dam bi. Haha. She's like the Ciara of Korea. I only wore this outfit for like an hour though just to go to Town and back. I was in Town to pay for the skirt I bought online. It will be shipped tomorrow. I can't wait to show it to you guys !

Photobucket
Photobucket


I also found the silver cuffs I've been looking for except that the ones I found had some sort of design so its not smooth silver. I was looking for something like Betty's cuffs which I absolutely adored.

Photobucket
picture from Leblogdebetty.com


Anyhoo, thats all for now. Gotta finish my Eco and Geom HW! Aaagghh. Ciao !

Photobucket
Photobucket
What I wore: Tank from Mango, Pants from Fila, Jacket from Lee, Shoes from Nike.

No comments: