Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Today was my last day of review class! I am so glad. Now I have more time for myself and extra currics. Hopefully I'll be able to go back to working out too. (Been so lazy lately because of the hectic schedules so I havent been able to take care of my body well :'( )

Photobucket


So my family and I were finally able to watch Transformers last night. It was pretty cool. It was a Tuesday 8pm night and yet the cinema was full. I liked it. Megan Fox is so inspiring. Hahaha!

Right now I'm really having a hard time with the Compo homework. I hate writing journals. Thank God its a journal and not an essay. Journals are more informal, right? I so do not like paragraph construction.

Anyhoo, today I was able to buy a BoF DVD in Ruins. I hope it works with our dvd player! Pirated DVDs usually dont work here. I really pray it will.

Photobucket
What I wore: Shirt from People are People, Skirt from Topshop, Bag from Ferragamo, Belt from mom, Slippers from Havaianas.


I know, I know. The outfit was kind of ruined because of the slippers. My mom said the same thing but I didnt wanna look so dressed up so I dressed it down with a pair of slippers.

No comments: