Saturday, August 15, 2009

Photobucket

Today I finally gave in into buying new school shoes. I originally didnt want to buy a new pair especially since its our freaking last seven months in school and I knew I would never use those shoes again if I bought a new pair. Unfortunately, my shoes were already talking and they said they badly needed to be replaced. They had two holes per shoe for crying out loud, and as much as I didnt want to buy new ones, I guess I really had to.

So anyway, my outfit today is inspired by what Erich Gonzales (main actress of our local Filipino station's KATORSE) wore in her guesting in Ruffa and Ai.

Photobucket
picture from projectrika.blogspot.com


So the outfit isnt EXACTLY like it, but yeah, you get the point. (I am so loving her top btw.)

If you notice, I rarely dress up like this when I'm with my friends. Wearing heels and blazers or whatnot isnt exactly what my friends go for. Its usually jeans or shorts and slippers for them so dressing up would always make me seem left out. So instead, I use the nice clothes for family occassions. Haha.

Speaking of family, my little sister has gotten the fashionista inside of her. Well okay, maybe not. My mom dressed her up. But still. My sis has been wearing a lot of cute outfits lately and I may just start posting her pictures up here as well.

Photobucket
Photobucket
What she wore: Top and leggings from Kids of Bayo, Shoes from Cleaveland.

Thats all for now. Its exam week so wish me goodluck!

Photobucket
Photobucket
What I wore: Top from Heatherette, Blazer from Kamiseta, Shorts from FCUK, Shoes from Janylin.

No comments: