Sunday, September 6, 2009

J.O.G (Joy of Giving)

I covered an event of our school today. Since I am not under any team, I worked as a free-lance photographer for the day.

J.O.G is a charity event our school held for the less fortunate in Gawad Kalinga. It was basically to fund for the 3 storey building project for GK. Despite the rainy and almost unpassable weather (I got stranded due to floods), J.O.G was still a success. God was good enough to answer our prayers and made the rain stop just for the EXACT duration of the jog (The rain started pouring as soon as everyone got back to the finish line). This fundraiser activity wouldnt have been possible without the help of many people. I know how much Cheil and the rest of the WSC worked for this and I'm glad that everything paid off.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: