Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Tonight I am not feeling that sentimental to make a recap of the year 2009. Instead, I will be typing down my resolutions for the year 2010.

Photobucket

- LOSE WEIGHT. I couldnt stress this point even more. I think this has been my resolution for the past 10 years of my entire life yet nothing is happening. But I swear, this time I'll stay true to my word. I guess last year I was just too busy with college reviews and fashion school. I didnt have enough time and focus to attend dance class (which was a routine I did every summer) which is why the fat just kept accumulating. This year, I promise to really work it out and make sure I'm fit by college. Besides, the Batch2010 Boracay getaway is coming so I really need to get that body ASAP!

Photobucket

- Improve my language skills. I was never good in writing, which is why I express myself mostly through pictures. In 2010 I should atleast be able to read two good books to somehow better my manner of writing. Preferably Book Thief and the other I dont know yet.. any suggestions?

Photobucket

- Earn and save more. Last year I was able to achieve my financial goal so this year I'm planning to turn it up a notch. It doesnt really matter how I fulfill these goals ( I didn't exactly SAVE money in 2009.. I'm only able to accomplish my "saving" goal cause I'm depositing a big part of my Christmas money in my ATM). As long as by the end of 2010 I reach my goal amount of savings and earnings I'm good to go.

Photobucket

- Increase the hits on my blog. This will probably include creating better, more interesting blog posts and plugging in my blog on a variety of other websites.

Photobucket

- Develop a healthy eating habit. I have an eating problem. My batchmates and the people who are close to me are very familiar of this problem. I tend to stuff everything I see in my mouth and even though I'm already full, I still keep on eating until I finish off everything that is available. Its sort of an overdose binging kind of thing. I've already sought help from some classmates. I plan to get rid of this eating sickness as soon as possible and I will really put my will into destroying this habit of mine.

Photobucket

- Cherish every moment of my days in highschool and enjoy what college has to offer. One day we're all going to go back to our high school days where everything was less complicated and we may or may not regret the things we were and werent able to do. Hopefully I will be able to make good use of the next few months to come and make sure that I leave highschool happy and contented.

Photobucket

- Be closer to my grandma. Because of the busy schedule in school, and sometimes also because of laziness, I very seldom visit my grandma. She's always alone in her house and I know that she could really use the company. I will do my best to devote time and effort to see her this year because I know that that would make her happy. Also, I am one of the lucky few who still have some of their grandparents. I shouldnt take this fact for granted and I should spent time with them while they are still on Earth.

The small (maybe crazy) things to accomplish in the year 2010:
- Go to the Wowowee Studio w/ Kathleen to watch Wowowee and go wild in the audience and hopefully be discovered afterwards. (+1 if we get discovered)
- Audition for Star Magic
- Get a driving license
- Do a full room clean-up
- Get rid of old clothes & sell them for profit!
- Catch up with old friends
- Make a stand in college :)

Alas, just a little comic I would like to share with you guys before the year ends =)

Photobucket

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!

--
pictures on this post arent mine. full credits to those who created them.

No comments: