Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grounded

I just got grounded till August. Sucks right?

Mom says I havent been taking my reviews at Ahead seriously just because I told her that my ranking in the ACET went down from 14 to 21 even though my grade went up by 1% and even though I already passed. She has really high expectations from me so ranking at 21 really made her feel bad. I guess she was expecting that I get higher than 14. I mean, even Tim and Alex went down from being 1 and 2 (even though Joms went from 8 to 5 :> =))) so I really dont think it was fair for my mom to judge like that.

I guess that this house arrest will somehow be good for me too. I mean, I've been concentrating on so much things all at once so I kind of agree that I should be grounded so that I can focus on the more important things I have to do. With friends by the side, its really hard to concentrate which and WHO to prioritize. So now that I'm grounded, I have an excuse to miss out on certain things I dont really feel like going to. Besides, I've been a lazy bum lately and going out hasnt really been on my mind. I just want to relax at home and not be bothered by anyone. Of course, there will be a lot of things that I will be missing in the duration of that 2 months: really fun barkada gimmicks, movie dates, parties, etc. , but I guess if I really want to get into UP I have to do this and suffer the consequences.

It's just the first day of me being grounded and I'm already having problems with some people. Great.

But anyway, on a lighter note, my work out last night made me feel so relieved. I did 20 mins of hoola hoop, 300 crunches, 100 bicycle crunches, and 20/20 push-ups last night which hopefully made up for atleast half of everything I ate during our farewell.

Today I feel much healthier and fit :)

That's all for now. Gotta deal with someone. Ciao

No comments: