Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today I braved UP Diliman in 4 inch heels.


Photobucket
Photobucket


I finally passed my application form. My test permit says 6:30AM Aug 2 at the NCPAG. Who has the same schedule as me? :)

Everything about my test sched is pretty bad except for the fact that NCPAG is the easiest place to get to. From the main entrance of UP Diliman, just turn left and take another left and voila, you're there. Looks like I wont be having that big of a problem with the traffic come August 2.

I think I'm going to like studying in UP if I get in. Mom and I had lunch at their shopping center and i looovee the food. Super good tapsilog from Rodics! It's really cheap, not to mention very filling. I really do hope I get in. Please pray for me!

Photobucket

Photobucket
What I wore: Shirt borrowed from mom, Jeans from Mango, Black pumps from Julia.

No comments: