Friday, August 21, 2009

Photobucket

From my afternoon shopping escapade with mom, I headed to Stephs birthday dinner part 2 AKA dinner with the college peeps. My feet already hurt so much after all the walking so I just dressed down my outfit by changing into flats, adding a belt and using a different bag.

Photobucket
Photobucket

We had dinner in Mexicalli wherein it felt as if we were all from a public school with all the LOUD and insane shouting and laughing. It was really fun though. Ed and I super had the KOREAN chemistry. HAHAHAHAH! It came to a point wherein we both suddenly burst into the same Korean song. LOL.

We spotted Rei out of nowhere and the situation became too shutter happy. With Paulo and Brols having SLRs, you'll have a ton of pics in no time.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOL at this picture. Everything is just so WRONG. 1-Joey, 2-Me, 3-STEPH. =)))

We all went to San Mig Bar after and just chilled.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've missed them all so much. Its good that we were all able to catch up. I cant wait to hang with all of them again. Till next time, guys! :)

Photobucket
What I wore: Top from Giordano, Skirt from bazaar, Shoes from Cleaveland, Bag from Nina Ricci.

No comments: