Friday, August 21, 2009

Photobucket

I think its true that shopping is my only work out. My feet hurt like a bitch yesterday from walking two malls.

Mom and I went to this jewelry shop while at MOA and guess what I find there?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Do you see it yet?

Photobucket


Yes, its a Chanel RING!!!! I just KNEW I had to have it the moment I saw it. Its made of 18k gold and diamonds and it looks stunning. Of course I had to try it on. It made me love it even more.

Photobucket


I begged my mom for it, but she said I had to work real hard first before I get it. (Which is why I'm depending a lot on being a silver awardee atleast till this year ends so that maybe she could get it for me for Christmas? :))) I just really hope its still there by the time I've shown to her that I deserve it.

It also came in another style which I didnt really like. It was more of a guy's ring.

Photobucket


We also managed to have time for Bagaholic which is a shop that sells secondhand original and branded bags. They had two stores, one that was full of Louis Vuittons with some Hermes, Balenciagas, and Goyard, while the other one had the not-so wanted ones such as a variety of old designs from Gucci, YSL (I loved the YSL one!), Prada, Coach, and a bunch of Chanels.

Photobucket
(sorry for the horrible quality, I used my phone for the pics)
Photobucket


The Chanel 2.55's ranged from 48k (the oldest design) to 78k for the newest one. Louis Vuitton speedys ranged from 27k up while the Louis Vuitton Almas were 35-45k. Hermes bags were available for as low as 110k for the smallest one.

Bagaholic is located in Makati and may be accessed through the Renaissance/New World Hotel.

Photobucket
What I wore: Top from Giordano, Skirt from Bazaar, Shoes from Janylin, Bag from Lulu.

No comments: