Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today is the birthday of my favorite boy, Jicoy Oblepias :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE! :)

Photobucket


So last night, to surprise him, I decided to drive all the way to his house in Ayala. It was my FIRST time driving by myself so it really scared me. Plus, it was nighttime so that added to the tension. Fortunately, I was able to get to his house and back home safe and thats all that matters. Besides, what matters the most is that I was able to surprise him and make him happy on his special day.

Photobucket


Things didnt go as perfectly as planned, but I was still able to surprise him. We waited for his birthday together. I got him balloons and clothes! I really think I am going to like dressing him up.

We spent the rest of the night taking pictures and just being with each other.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Like ma shirt? Haha


I just love him sososomuch. He is the best boyfriend ever :) Happy birthday again and I hope you enjoyed your day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
What I wore: Shirt given by Kristen, Jacket from Space, Shorts from Solo, shoes from Converse.

No comments: