Thursday, September 3, 2009

Photobucket


My family and I went to Mall of Asia to go have lunch and watch UP. We ate at Highlands China Place and had 3-way duck among other things. A visit to a Chinese resto is never complete without ordering duck. I still remember the last time I ate there when I was just around 9 and their only branch was still in Tagaytay Highlands. Food is still good but since I'm not really a fan of Chinese food, I felt it was too simple and well, normal for my taste buds.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lunch was followed by an afternoon at Serendra meaning cupcakes and donuts.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We didnt stay long at Serendra. Just had our much needed dessert, went around, and left afterwards.

It was a really long day and I felt so exhausted when I got home. Mall hoping is insane.

Photobucket
What I wore: Top from Mango, Skirt from Espada, Bag from Ferragamo, Shoes from Zara.

No comments: