Saturday, September 12, 2009

Photobucket
Warning: This is a strictly Steph/Trisha post. (meaning images are all us.)

Today we had lunch over at Bia's. Good food, plus great company.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nothing can be better than the pasta and steak combo. OOZING DELICIOUS JUICY STEAK! yumm. Bia's new house is pretty cool. Steph and I were so amazed (we're always amazed by such beautiful houses) so we went on a photoshoot.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The rest of the time was spent for rockband, bonding, games, and watching videos. It was great spending time with everyone once again. Next time will be on the 26th, I really hope I get on my dad's good side so I'd be allowed.

Carlo's new house is beautiful though I will miss his old house very much. So much memories were created by all of us in that house: First drunken party, first kisses, first cigarette, his Sixteenth birthday, and so much more. I guess a new house means new beginnings; new memories to create. I am hoping that this group's friendship (you know who you are) will continue to grow and flourish because these people are the friends I am sure to cherish forever.

Photobucket
What I wore: Top from bazaar, Shoes from Kickers, Shorts from Solo, Hat borrowed from Bia, Denim vest from mom.

No comments: