Saturday, December 26, 2009

Doggone Christmas

Photobucket

The title speaks for itself. Not because it was a crazy christmas, but because we celebrated it with the cutest dogs ever.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Two of our relatives both got new dogs and we (the kids) were just all so excited to see them. The poodles in the pictures are Leche and Latte. Obviously, Leche is the gold one while Latte is the brown.

Photobucket
Photobucket
(that's my 5 year old cousin wearing my heels. like me, she likes getting her pictures taken. haha!)

From Magallanes, we proceeded to Ayala for dinner where our hearts melted for the cutest puppy! Her name is Maki and she's a Cotton De Tulear. I absolutely fell in love the moment I saw her! She looked like a stuffed toy!

Photobucket
Photobucket

We basically spent this Christmas the usual way. It went by so fast though. It came and went without me even really feeling it. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed because I was able to spend it happily with my family.

Photobucket

Til next time!

Photobucket
What I wore: Dress from Topshop, No brand shoes borrowed from mom, Necklace from Jicoy, Bag from Rockwell.

No comments: