Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dont Cry, Buy A Bag And Get Over It

What's a vacation without spending on the best things life has to offer a woman? Clothes, bags, shoes... my bestfriend and I just knew that we had to get a taste of this from Singapore and so, we allotted one day just for this favorite hobby of ours: shopping.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What I Wore: Zara dress, Mango shoes, Mango bag.

We visited Ion Orchard which was full of everything you can possibly think of, from top designer brands to the cheapest SG $10 shoes. That mall was practically complete with all the shops you can find around Singapore although I prefer 313 Sommerset more just because of the FOUR levels of Forever 21 and their better stocks of items from New Look. New Look, by the way, is my new favorite store with reasons I will explain in my next post. Also, I changed to slippers after taking these pictures since I can't possibly walk the whole Orchard Road wearing those sky high heels.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shopping is definitely a must in Singapore. Not as cheap as Hongkong, but if order and variety is what you're looking for, then you can definitely find it here. Also, I think it is more calming to shop in a place like this. The environment is just so peaceful and it isn't as distracting as other places say for example Hong Kong or New York. Not to mention, it is VERY safe such that Steph and I would go home at 11pm every night from shopping.

I never really knew what it meant to shop till you drop until today. I'm usually restless when it comes to shopping but I guess it was the heat and the long strip of Orchard Road that got me. Shopping was great though! Absolutely loved it.

-All photos are mine unless stated otherwise-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Forever 21 is sooo BIG!

aaawww. sobrang nice. i'd love to go now. hahah :)

saan po magandang mag-shopping jan? sa orchard lang po? :) aaaayyyssshh. excited na ako! :)

trishacamille said...

yeah ikr!! to die for!! you're going to Singapore too? :) Well, theres a lot of other places to shop such as Vivo City (you can find almost everything here) and other super cheap areas such as the Bugis market although kahit sa Orchard Road ka lang busog na busog ka na sa shopping! ;)