Sunday, October 23, 2011

You Know You At The Top When Heaven's Right Above It

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What I Wore: Zara top and skirt, Forever 21 denim vest, SM Dep Store shoes, Coach bag, gifted bowler's hat.


Wore this out with the family today. I was trying to get home early today since I wanted to catch the sun for my outfit picture but unfortunately we got home late so heres some indoor (technically outdoor but whatever) flash fashion photography photos :))) I dont like indoor photos for outfit shots since they fail to show all the details of the outfit but ah well, this will have to do. Say hello to my ghost friends. Heehee.

Can I just say, concealer works! (Well no duh...) But yeah. I never really used concealer before since I didnt need them much. For my eyebags I just used foundation and I was satisfied enough with the coverage it gave. But recently I got bored and figured I should try using concealer and see what it does for me. And voila! NO EYEBAGS AT ALL!! Would you look at that :') For an architecture student like me who's already used to sleeping at 4 in the morning, eyebags indeed are inevitable. They dont even bother me, or other people because its already become part of my look (HAHA). Anyway yeah, I was just amazed at how eyebag-less I looked esp since my eyebags are as big as my eyes (THATS A FACT!! @_@). For this look I used Etude House's Surprise concealer, then I used Body Shop's cream foundation on top of it, and sealed with Max Factor's powder. I didnt use foundation anymore for the rest of my face since I've been going without it recently. I figured I still looked fine without it so I've been skipping that. Theenn just Etude House's volume mascara, MAC's peach blush (my staple), and Face Shop's pink lipstick. Nailpolish is Orly's Snowcone which I LOVE!! Just one coat and already has great color pay off. :)

No comments: