Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dad's Birthday

It was dad's birthday last Sunday and we spent it having lunch in Circles at Makati Shang. Two buffet days in a row.. crazy. This was my first plate.. and the next is history. And yes, I'm the type to get a little bit of everything so small portions is the way to go! :) Oh and I love their cheese assortment.. so good!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Got really awesome new shoes too! I absolutely LOVE it. It's perfect for summer and school! They remind me of Topshop's WISTERIA wedges which look very similar except they're heels and not flats, so these are just perfect cause I get them to wear on a casual day. :)

That's all for now! Hope I'm making a lot of progress with the blogging. I'm hoping to be blogging a lot more this summer :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
What I Wore: H&M Top, Topshop shorts, From Singapore flats, Chanel bag.

No comments: