Sunday, March 27, 2011

Irene's 18th

Attended my friend's really awesome party at Palms last night. We were all asked to be in white so I decided to wear this dress I got in H&M last sembreak which I was saving for a summer date. Fortunately, this event came up so the dress was just perfect!

Photobucket
Photobucket
What I Wore: H&M Dress, Charlotte Russe heels, Chanel bag



The debut was probably the best one I've been to.. from the food, to the program, to the entire SET-UP of the place.. it was just so.. WOW. In Steph's words: "It's so 90210!!!"

Irene (the birthday girl), had the entire pool area closed down for her party and she had it set up in a way we never imagined. Everything was just perfect. Who could imagine the poolside being THAT grand?? It had a stage with concert lights and everything! AAHHH It was AMAZING. There was not a dull moment in her debut :) Super fun. Thanks so much Irene for the invite and I hope you enjoyed!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments: