Went shopping in Forever 21 Makati last week and took pictures of the stuff I bought due to the request of one of my readers :) My bestie and I wanted to visit the F21 in SM Makati out of curiosity. Unfortunately, it was very disappointing. The stuff they had were all trendy but at that time I was looking for simple possible-school-uniform clothes so I was disappointed in the stocks they had. I even feel like I only bought stuff for the sake of buying. But oh well, whatever. The Forever 21 in Megamall is far better in my opinion.
Anyhoo, he's a picture of the stuff I got. (I ended up getting a few items at The Ramp too since they had quality items at very cheap prices!)
1. The Ramp blue ruffled spaghetti strap top
2. Forever 21 blue skort
3. Forever 21 pink chiffon tube top. --I love this one, its so cute and girly!!! The draping is really pretty and it has bird patterns on it :)
4. The Ramp white chiffon top. --This one has really gorgeous draping too. Its really classy and I thought it was perfect for school. Plus it was only P780!!
5. Forever 21 striped romper. -- This looks really short but it isnt that revealing when worn. Since its a romper, the lower half are shorts and they dont go all the way up. Its sort of a bubble-short. I think this is great for summer activities or it can also be styled into a party-outfit.
6. Forever 21 turquoise shorts with belt. -- Got this one specifically for school since I thought it looked really preppy. Now I just need to go find tops to match with it.
Theenn just yesterday, I bought new school shoes. I barely wear flats but since I have to start being girly and